Monday, June 23, 2008

My House decor





My friend Jen put some of her house decor on her blog so I thought I would do the same. The curtains and tablecloth are fabrics from the south-of-France area called La Provence. The yellow curtains are actually a table cloth like the table cloth in the picture with just a different background. Anyway, I cut it up to make the three curtains for my kitchen and living room. The board is what Matt and I made for ourselves for Christmas. We made a few others for family members too.

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

Don't you love blue and yellow together? My grandmother had a blue and yellow bedroom and I fell in love with it. Now it's taken over my family room and kitchen. I also love those sunflowers. They make me feel happy!

hydeeann said...

very french-looking! i love those fabrics and colors.