Saturday, January 24, 2009

My niece's wedding

The weekend before Thanksgiving was my Niece Kelci's wedding in Mesa AZ. My sister Jennifer from Orem picked us up (us meaning Safia, Beauchene, and me) on Thursday and we rode down with her to Mesa. We stayed at my parents house. (When I got there, I realized that I forgot my camera. I was totally bummed about it.) The wedding was on Friday. That morning Cassie, another niece, cut my hair for me. It was too long and annoying. The ceremony in the Mesa Temple was nice. The luncheon was at the Landmark restaurant and was very good. The reception was held at a country club was done up very nice. The food was really good too.



On Sunday, I met up with a former college roommate Hydee. We had a fun visit walking around the temple grounds. (She forwarded a picture to me.)


We drove back home on Monday. We arrived home at 7pm and Matt had just pulled dinner out of the oven. Chicken Pot Pie! After dinner he drew my bath to soak in and listened to me talk. What a good husband!

1 comment:

hydeeann said...

hey, you forgot to mention the bruise on safia's head!

it was good to see you and visit.