

Yes indeed! It is April 15th and it is snowing outside!
Today was a big day for Jileigh. I picked her up after school and took her to the temple to do Baptisms for the dead for the first time. Matt met us there and he performed the baptisms and confirmations. I made one mistake. I forgot to bring extra underwear for her. So she did the baptisms panties and bra less. It wasn't a big deal because the jumper is thick enough of a fabric that you couldn't tell at all. It just felt funny to her. I just need to remember them next time.

1 comment:
that's so cool that you took jiliegh to do the baptisms! funny about her undies. reminds me of macey's baptism. it was our first, so we didn't think about adam needing a towel & change of underwear, too. we had to send his dad running home to get some for us and delay the start of the baptism a bit. we certainly won't forget again!
b-t-w, the michelle you asked about is my s-i-l, michelle lebarron ballantyne, married to my brother thomas. she is exactly 8 years younger than i am - we share a bday - so i don't think you would even know her at all. she went to mesa high.
Post a Comment