Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beau is taking after Safia! Oh NO!!!


Saturday morning we worked hard and got all the bedrooms cleaned up and the rest of the house and doing the last of the laundry (at least for the day). Then we spent a couple of hours cleaning up the toy closet so that the kids can play with their toys again. It was a nice feeling to have the whole house clean again. Then I went back to the girls room for final inspection and found that Beauchene had gone in there and emptied the shelves of all the clothes and knocked down some of the dresses. I really don't need to go through this again!

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

I would have lost it. Have you recovered yet?

hydeeann said...

all i can say is "brace yourself!" you've still got 2 younger than safia. there's no knowing what you still have coming. =)