Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day workday at Great Grandma Nora H







On Monday, Labor Day, Matt took the four older kids to Great Grandma Nora H for a family workday. They put up a new fence and coated it with a stain. They also took a lot of old stuff to the dump. I stayed home with the little kids and did laundry all day. I figured it would be better to hold my baby here and try to get something done during her naps. I also made bread and homemade pizza with some of the dough. We love my veggie pizzas.

3 comments:

Lise said...

Thanks for doing so much for Grandma! We can't wait to see the change. Mmmm. . . veggie pizza. I'll have to get the recipe sometime when I'm feeling ambitious.

Jen Hakes said...

Wow, really.

hydeeann said...

wow! the fence looks really nice. and the pizza sounds yummy. vege is my favorite, too.