On Friday, Oct 23, I was doing laundry. I put the last load in the washer and then left to take the kids to Candy's house to play. I knew Matt would be home in about 10 minutes and told him where I would be. Well, the washing machine "fill-sensor" decided not to work. It filled my machine and laundry room and Jileigh's room and the garage with water. Matt, bless his heart had it all cleaned up by the time we came back home. It didn't do it all the time after that but then the turn thingy wasn't turning very well either. So we decided it was time to get a new washer. I love it! It is somewhat of a bigger capacity than my last one and now I can put my whole pile of whites in one load in the washer. Jileigh took the first picture and the second picture is of my new washer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment