On Friday, July 30th, Matt was working and we were at home listening to the audio book Princess Academy. Elody was tired and fussy so I nursed her to sleep in my arms, and as any nursing mom know, it is very intoxicating. Sneaky Angelique took these pictures of us sleeping and Beau sleeping too. I usually don't like pictures of me, more or less even post them, but I liked these one for Elody's sake.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Friday afternoon
On Friday, July 30th, Matt was working and we were at home listening to the audio book Princess Academy. Elody was tired and fussy so I nursed her to sleep in my arms, and as any nursing mom know, it is very intoxicating. Sneaky Angelique took these pictures of us sleeping and Beau sleeping too. I usually don't like pictures of me, more or less even post them, but I liked these one for Elody's sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment