On Wednesday, Jileigh was in a dialogue performance in her theatre class with her friend Stephanie. Each of the students in the class had to do this performance that took about 5 minutes. Anyway, my camera doesn't record video very well anymore, not longer than 7-8 seconds before it quits. I figure I need to just buy a new memory card for it. So she did a nice job. She needs to slow down and speak louder and enunciate her words better, but this was her first attempt.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
On Wednesday, Jileigh was in a dialogue performance in her theatre class with her friend Stephanie. Each of the students in the class had to do this performance that took about 5 minutes. Anyway, my camera doesn't record video very well anymore, not longer than 7-8 seconds before it quits. I figure I need to just buy a new memory card for it. So she did a nice job. She needs to slow down and speak louder and enunciate her words better, but this was her first attempt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment