I've been spoiled! The number one thing we want with our income tax return is a new oven. Now that the door is falling off, it is time. So here it is!!! The Kenmore Elite 30" dual oven. Love it!
Whooo Hooo!!! Wonderful addition to the family! You reminded me that I really need to clean my oven - I would so much rather just replace it with a nice clean new one! Looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
5 comments:
With all the cooking and baking you do... you deserve it!
Whooo Hooo!!! Wonderful addition to the family! You reminded me that I really need to clean my oven - I would so much rather just replace it with a nice clean new one! Looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
new kitchen equipment is bliss!
Jealous, jealous, jealous!! Congrats. Now I'll have you to ask how great it is when I talk my hubby into a similar purchase.
Hooray for you!! Love it!
Post a Comment