Tuesday, July 12, 2011

May 4th - Happy Birthday my little Beau!








My little Beau turned 4 years old. He is my greatest gift. He is the most Christ-like child I have ever met. It's all his own doing too. He just came that way to us. Every day I am so grateful, honored, and humbled to be his mother. I love him so dearly!

We had our own little family party on the day of his birthday and then an extended family party with Matt's family at the park on the 5th of May, or Cinco de Mayo. We had a potluck dinner of fresh Mex burritos. Jileigh had to make a cake for young womens from scratch and then decorate it. She did a very nice job.

2 comments:

Lise said...

Never realized that Beau's birthday was on Star War's day you know "May the fourth" "May the force be with you". You'll have to give him a Stars Wars party someday!

hydeeann said...

i don't know if you post-dated some of these posts or if i really hadn't checked in with you for the summer, but i'm glad to see more from you and enjoyed catching up.