On Sept 9th, I was making bread. I also made a batch of cinnamon rolls out of my wheat dough, which are really good by the way. As I was serving them up, all my kids started to crowd around me, which can be an invasion in my space. So Matt started squirting the kids with the water squirter to get away from me just to be funny. Jileigh found another water squirter and was getting him back. It turned out to be WAR! They were funny and I had to get a couple of pictures of them.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Jileigh and Daddy's water fight
On Sept 9th, I was making bread. I also made a batch of cinnamon rolls out of my wheat dough, which are really good by the way. As I was serving them up, all my kids started to crowd around me, which can be an invasion in my space. So Matt started squirting the kids with the water squirter to get away from me just to be funny. Jileigh found another water squirter and was getting him back. It turned out to be WAR! They were funny and I had to get a couple of pictures of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
great action shots! and you don't seem to care they were squirting water in the living room. =) fun times.
Post a Comment