Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 2 of my trip home - Wedding Day!












Thursday, March 8th was Madisyn's wedding day! Actually I have a funny story to tell about the morning. I called my older kids before they left to school to talk to them for a few minutes and then they gave the phone to Beau. I talked to him a couple of minutes and then he set the phone on the counter. I kept yelling "Hello!" but they didn't hear me. I was on my mom's landline and it was 7:30am and my kids were on my landline. I then spent the next hour listening to all the goings-on in my house like I was a fly on the wall. It was hilarious! My neighbor Karen came over and helped my kids get ready for school and get them out the door on their bikes. I could hear Elody asking for her bread to be cut into squares. Then when Karen gave it to her, she said "Squares!" Karen said, "They are in squares, and aren't going to get in anymore square that this!" LOL! My irrational 2 year old!!!! I finally called Candy on my cell and told her to hang up my phone inconspicuously so Karen didn't know I was listening. At almost 9am Candy came over and did as I asked and then took Elody and Beau home until Matt was able to go pick them up.

Then I went to the wedding! It was a nice ceremony and Madisyn looked Gorgeous!!! The Temple garden's were so beautiful. I hardly ever have pictures taken of me, but this time I was willing to be in one just to capture the background.

The luncheon was at a Mexican food restaurant. I sat with my sisters Marni and Jen and also with my mom and brother Nathan. We ate Tostadas! That evening was the reception. It was outside at a golf club. It was very nicely decorated and the food was delicious. I was able to stay afterwards and help take stuff down.




Jeanette's children: Kelci, Brock, Madisyn, Isaac, Hannah

These were the center pieces. Very beautiful!

This is Tom and Jeanette dancing!
Nathan did a dance to the Backstreet Boys, Bye Bye Bye as he usually does!

Boquet Toss

Garder Belt Toss
Bye Madi and Nate! Off to the honeymoon. The spent their honeymoon somewhere in Mexico.

No comments: