

Thursday, I called Amanda, Matt's sister, and asked her if I could have a few tomatoes for our hamburgers that we were going to have that night. Well, Matt stopped by her house after work to get them. She not only sent a few tomatoes with him but she also sent some zucchini, some pieces of zucchini bread, some zucchini muffins, and a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers that she grew in her garden that coordinate with my kitchen beautifully. The bread and muffins tasted great and we sauteed up the zucchini that night for a side dish. So I had to take a couple of pictures and say my thanks to Amanda for her kindness and generosity.

1 comment:
what a sweet friend. and i am drooling over all the goodies she sent you. your kitchen does look like my sister marcee's - with different colors!
Post a Comment