Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Babysitting and dinner




Last night I was so please myself that I was able to get my all kids to bed at 9:30 pm. Safia gave me excused until 10 pm, but that still was pretty good for us. I was so happy to get to go to bed by 10 pm too. Well, at 2am Elody wakes up like usual for a nursing and went back to sleep. Then Beau wakes up right after that coughing. That kid did not go back to sleep until 5:30 am. Then Elody woke up again for a nursing and was back down. So I finally get to go back to sleep a 6 am. That was my night. Then Candy calls me at 9:40am pleading for me to babysit for her while she goes to scouts. I was so dead tired but agreed. So I had her baby Hannah and 3 others for almost 2 hours. Fortunately, both Hannah and Elody were content for most of the time. I had Jileigh and Angelique for helpers too. After lunch, I was able to rest for a while.
For dinner tonight I made a new recipe that I got off of Americastestkitchen.com. It is Baked stuffed manicotti with a marinara sauce with sausage. It turned out pretty good and everyone enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

Do not overdo it! Easier said than done. Elody looks like a little angel!

hydeeann said...

what a memorable momma story! how many times do we have to survive days/nights like this? hope you got some rest the next day.