Friday, July 31, 2009

My husband loves me!

Before I conceived Elody, I spent a lot of time biking to loose weight and get into shape. I rode Matt's bike. Well, this year he decided to buy me my own. Walmart had this bike out front on clearance and he bought it for me. I was a return and Walmart was trying to get rid of it. Matt checked it out and it works just fine. It just needed the gears adjusted a little and he took care of it. This morning we went on our first bike ride together. We get our dates in however we can.

2 comments:

Shelly Beutler said...

YEAH! I hope you gave Matt a great big kiss for thinking of you! What a great gift! I'm sure I'll be seeing you riding around often!

hydeeann said...

perfect! so thoughtful of him. what a great date time, too.