Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nice way to get the kids to nap




I went for a bike ride the other day and took the two little ones to the store. By the time I got there, one was asleep and the other was really sleepy. I was dreading trying to figure out what to do. Then my friend Shelly walked out of the store. She watched my kids while I ran in to get two things and ran out. I let them sleep a while in the trailor in the shade because it was a nice day. I figured it was a nice way to take a nap.

2 comments:

My5wmd said...

It's typical, isn't it, that they nap while you're working your heart out? But when you want to have a quiet moment, there's none to be found. They look cute all sprawled out in the trailer.

Lise said...

that is so cute! Love the chicks too!