Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Talon, Jaren, and Safia playing in the mud











Last Saturday, Matt was working at a side job, the kids had finished their chores and were bored. So they decided to go for a walk up the canyon behind our house. I was busy blogging so I sent them on their own, keep the two youngest. Jileigh and Angelique came back before the other three. Talon, Jaren, and Safia were gone quite a bit longer so I finally went up to find them. Thinking that something was wrong, I actually found them playing in the mud! The creek wasn't flowing but there was still a muddy pond left. The were covered from head to toe! The first picture was just taken with my phone. Then Jileigh took some pictures with my camera. I actually felt some satisfaction from spraying them off with the hose! I sprayed off Jaren and Safia and then Jileigh sprayed off Talon and the dog. Yes, they took the dog and got some mud on her too. Then my brother saw the pictures and asked for them so he could do some enhancements on them. They turned out pretty cool! Thanks Aaron!

2 comments:

Grandma Cynthia said...

aembrThis looks like a lot of fun - at least until the part where they got sprayed off with a cold hose!

hydeeann said...

mud and kids - classic combo. they never get tired of it.