Elody loves to play outside. I can't always watch her the whole time. I try to assign a kid to watch her, but they aren't always the best at it. Well,she loves to play in the mud and, unfortunately, eat it as well. I couldn't pick my favorite of these pictures, so I posted them all in the order I took them. She's just too cute! I had already taken her clothes off because she had covered them with sand just before this.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
My Elody!
Elody loves to play outside. I can't always watch her the whole time. I try to assign a kid to watch her, but they aren't always the best at it. Well,she loves to play in the mud and, unfortunately, eat it as well. I couldn't pick my favorite of these pictures, so I posted them all in the order I took them. She's just too cute! I had already taken her clothes off because she had covered them with sand just before this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mud? I thought that that was another one of your daughters getting into chocolate.
Post a Comment