It was a nice hot day yesterday, Saturday, so we did some things outside. First, in the morning, Matt, Talon, the dog and I went for a walk. I have been more consistent with my exercising lately. Then the kids washed the dog. As much as that dog hates water and getting wet, she stood there very patiently and let the kids bathe her. I guess if she continually craves attention, that's one way to get it. Then I got all the kids a scrub sponge and we scrubbed the bottom of the pool. It had some mineral deposits and dried algae on the bottom that needed cleaned up before we put it away. It was kind of fun. The kids soaked themselves, even Elody.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Saturday tasks
It was a nice hot day yesterday, Saturday, so we did some things outside. First, in the morning, Matt, Talon, the dog and I went for a walk. I have been more consistent with my exercising lately. Then the kids washed the dog. As much as that dog hates water and getting wet, she stood there very patiently and let the kids bathe her. I guess if she continually craves attention, that's one way to get it. Then I got all the kids a scrub sponge and we scrubbed the bottom of the pool. It had some mineral deposits and dried algae on the bottom that needed cleaned up before we put it away. It was kind of fun. The kids soaked themselves, even Elody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment